After the establishment of the IRCTC website, booking train tickets was never easier. Thanks to it’s online payment integration, you no longer need to wait several hours in a queue for a single reservation. Click on the button below to get redirected to the IRCTC login portal.
Just enter the login id and password associated with your account and click on the sign in button. Or you can directly go to www.irctc.co.in on your web browser.
IRCTC Register / Create an account
It is very simple and straight-forward process to create an IRCTC account. Follow the instructions mentioned below if you are not aware of the registration procedure.
- First, Browse to the official website www.irctc.co.in.
- In the homepage below the login button, Register link is located. Click on it.
- You can register at any time throughout the day except during 7-11 AM. It is the maintenance period.
- Now, choose a username that’s not taken and select a memorable security question in case you forget your password.
- Now input all mandatory valid details such as your First Name, Last Name, Sex, Marital Status, D.O.B, e-mail address, job, Phone number e.t.c.
- A verification e-mail will be delivered to your inbox. Click on it to verify your IRCTC registration.
- That’s it. You now have a confirmed irctc.co.in account. You can start booking tickets.
Booking a ticket through IRCTC
Booking a ticket online is very simple and hassle-free process. However, sometimes it could be difficult due to the inefficient servers of Indian Railways network. So we recommend you to use a high-speed broadband connection and a fast web browser.
- Primarily, go the Irctc login page (www.irctc.co.in) and enter your login credentials.
- Choose the To and From stations, pick the journey date from the calender, choose the type of ticket and specify whether the quota is general or tatkal.
- Click on the Find Trains button. All the trains available during the particular date will be displayed in a new page.
- Select your desired train and class and the current IRCTC availability of the train will be displayed.
- Click on the Book button located just beneath it. You need to enter your details here.
- Enter the names of passengers travelling along with you. Specify Age, Gender and Berth Preference.
- IRCTC Berth preference will likely get you a berth you’ve chosen if it is available.
- If it is successful you will be redirected to an external payment portal, or else the irctc login page.
- Now, you can pay the ticket amount either through Credit card/Debit card or Net banking.
- That’s it. You can take a print-out of the ticket by saving it as a PDF file.
- You can cancel the ticket anytime through booking history in IRCTC login portal.
Note that, we are not affiliated or endorsed to IRCTC (www.irctc.co.in) or the Indian Railways in anyway. Contact us if you have any questions, we’ll try to get back to you as soon as possible.